thus begins the search for something greater, a real love for herself as she was created.

May you find and take everything from the writings of a girl who is still searching.

Monday, October 5, 2009

breathing.

Perhaps its the fear in a young womans heart that keeps her from writing the words that seem all too real and true to her very being and soul.
The hurt words, angry words, alone words, sad words, hurt your soul kinda words, but sometimes those are the only words that seem to make it out of your lips and onto the page.
These are my words.
When placed in a corner, I want to run. Free my soul from the hardships of a broken family, broken heart, and broken emotions. But its not as easy as it may seem, peering in from the other side of the glass.
To love without judgement is by far one of the most difficult things I can try to do, but to love someone enough to leave them, even just for a while may be too much for one girl alone.
I do not plead weakness, I know where to draw my strength, but this really isnt easy, and I just dont know where to turn.
So today I am breathing, using words, learning, growing, and trying being okay with maybe not being okay.
These are my words, sad words, tired words, searching words and real words.
b.

1 comment:

a.w. said...

You are beautiful.