thus begins the search for something greater, a real love for herself as she was created.

May you find and take everything from the writings of a girl who is still searching.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

dandylions & frusterations.


I feel a little out of focus being here at camp. I feel my values and beliefs being stretched . I am expected to be okay with the decisions made by others. Perhaps Awaken has changed my life in such a way I just don't fit, or perhaps I am meant to be here so I can be a part of their change.
It takes a simple choice, every day to follow my creator, to live in simplicity, to pay attention to details, and to worship with my soul, spending every minute living for a God who knows me inside out.
I feel alittle out of focus being here at camp. Or maybe we are all out of focus, proclaiming the right things, living in the wrong things.
I need to remember why I am here.
b.

No comments: